Monday, May 14, 2018

Monday's RSU: May 14th

 
Welcome to Monday's RSU. Every Monday I share an update of my reading status - what book (or books) I finished since last Monday, what book I am currently reading and what I am planning on reading next. 
 

Just Finished:

  The Love Letter  Primary Suspect  Lake of the Cross
 
It was a great reading week, not only 3 books read but 3 really enjoyable books! My review for The Love Letter went up yesterday, link here. My review of Primary Suspect will be up Wednesday and you will want to come back them see the giveaway from Love Inspired. Next Sunday I'll be sharing my review of Lake of the Cross.

Currently Reading: 
More Than Meets the Eye

  
Reading Next:
A Most Noble Heir


What are you books are you currently reading or have recently enjoyed?

No comments:

Post a Comment