Sunday, April 29, 2018

Dangerous Waters by Christy Barritt

Series: Lantern Beach Mysteries #4
Genre: Mystery/Suspense
Publisher: River Heights
Released: April 9, 2018
286 pages
About the Book:
Danger lurks on the horizon, leaving only two choices: find shelter or flee.

Cassidy Livingston’s new identity has begun to feel as comfortable as her favorite sweater. She’s been tucked away on Lantern Beach for weeks, waiting to testify against a deadly gang, and is settling in to a new life she wants to last forever.

When she thinks she spots someone malevolent from her past, panic swells inside her. If an enemy has found her, Cassidy won’t be the only one who’s a target. Everyone she’s come to love will also be at risk.

Dangerous waters threaten to pull her into an overpowering chasm she may never escape. Can Cassidy survive what lies ahead? Or has the tide fatally turned against her?
 
Dangerous Waters Quote 1

My Rating & Thoughts:    🌟 ðŸŒŸ 🌟 🌟 ðŸŒŸ    (5 stars)   

Cassidy’s present and past are about to collide unless Cassidy find a way to stop it. Every friend Cassidy has made on the island is now in danger, will Cassidy be able to protect them and still keep her secret? Not all is as it seems, can Cassidy figure out what is really going on? I felt like I was right there with her trying to sort out what was really happening and keep her new friends safe. There was one point Cassidy makes a decision that I was not happy with and had me shouting at her don’t do it! Almost as if she heard me she changes her mind and does what I have wanted her to do for a while now. I was so pleased with the direction that this story takes. Even though there is a bit of closure given for this particular storyline Cassidy is left with more questions than answers. Will she ever be safe? Guess we now wait for the next book to be released to find out what else Cassidy is going to have to deal with. Thankfully it won’t be a long wait as book 5 releases next month.

Dangerous Waters Quote 2

(I received a copy of this book from the Ms. Barritt; opinions expressed
in this review are my honest opinion and completely my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment