Thursday, April 19, 2018

C Reviews: Then Came You by Becky Wade

Series: Bradford Sisters Romance #0.5
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Bethany House
Released: March 7, 2017
158 pages
About the Book:
A leather-bound journal. A single father. A woman in pursuit of freedom.
 
Garner Bradford, heir to the troubled Bradford Shipping empire, doesn't know much about babies. But he's going to have to learn fast because he's just become a single father to his newborn daughter. As he confesses through his journal entries, he's not entirely sure how to keep a newborn alive, whether or not he'll ever patch together his shattered heart, or how to forgive himself for his mistakes.
 
Career girl Kathleen Burke is wholly uninterested in settling down. She has big dreams, and none of them include Garner and his small hometown in Washington State. Yet she can't seem to get her handsome boss out of her head or her heart. There's something extraordinarily tempting about his beautifully sad green eyes. . . .


 
Then Came You Quote 1
 
My Rating & Thoughts:    🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 ðŸŒŸ    (5 stars)
  
I loved this novella. I was disappointed when it came to an end because I wanted there to be more. Now I am looking forward to reading the next installment to the series! The writing style of this novella really captured me, I loved seeing the letters and notes, phone calls etc. It was such a unique way for the entire novella to be written. The story caught my attention and I did not want to put it down, I couldn’t wait to see what was going to happen next.

C

Then Came You Quote 2

Then Came You Quote 3




















 
 

Other Books in the Series:

1 True to You  2 Falling for You    
True to You Review by JaneReads

No comments:

Post a Comment