Monday, February 19, 2018

Monday's RSU: February 19th

 
 Welcome to Monday's RSU. Every Monday I share an update of my reading status - what book (or books) I finished since last Monday, what book I am currently reading and what I am planning on reading next.  

Just Finished:
The Saturday Night Supper Club  Choosing the Cowboy  Craving the Cowboy  Charming the Cowboy
I had a good reading week. Not only did I devour 3 books and 1 novella, I throughly enjoyed each one giving them all 5 stars. Reviews for each will be coming up in the next couple weeks starting with The Saturday Night Supper Club this Saturday, Feb. 24.
 


Currently Reading: 
This is a rare occurrence - But at this moment I am not currently reading a book. I just finished Charming the Cowboy yesterday afternoon and have told myself I need to get some reviews written before I start another book.
      
  
Reading Next:
Someplace FamiliarThis is the book I will be starting as soon as I get the reviews written. I am looking forward to this story as I have enjoyed stories in the past that feature two people being reunited.








What are you books are you currently reading or have recently enjoyed?
If you wish to join in on this feature, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment