Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday's Reading Status Update: January 15th


Monday-RSU_thumb1


Welcome to week 3 of my new feature I'm calling Monday's RSU. Every Monday I share an update of my reading status - what book (or books) I finished since last Monday, what book I am currently reading and what I am planning to read next. I was able to get quite a bit of reading done last week.

Just Finished:
A Table Before Me_thumbThis was book the I was currently reading last Monday. This book matched the same intensity as other books in the series and once again I am left anxiously awaiting for the next installment of the series. My review will be up around the official release date, which is January 29th.





 



Learning Faith at Steeple Ridge  Kissing Santa at Steeple Ridge  Coming Home to Steeple Ridge
I finished Liz Isaacon's Steeple Ridge series. Even though I was a couple months behind in this series, I really enjoyed reading them one after another. I will miss the Buttars brothers, but Ms. Isaacson has a new cowboy series starting early February so I won't be in cowboy withdrawal for too long. My first review for these 3 books will be up on Wednesday (Jan. 17).


Currently Reading: 
Son of PromiseThis is the book I featured this past Friday's for First Line Fridays (click here to read the first couple lines). The back cover description intrigued me, and I get to spend more time on a farm. I have to say I am not a farm girl and have no desire to actually live on a farm, but I love horses and really enjoyed books that are set on farms, ranches, etc. 







Reading Next:
The Dandelion FieldI read this book back in 2015, but last February I picked up book 2  to this (The Hearts We Mend) and I think it is time to read it. I prefer to read series books back to back and since it has been a while since I read book one I have decided I am going to reread it before starting book 2. (You can expect to see book 2 in next weeks update.)


 
 


What are you books are you currently reading or have recently enjoyed?
If you wish to join in on this feature, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment